The Florida Association of Museums (FAM) serves as an advocate for museums and issues affecting museums. FAM has presented testimony before committee meetings and regularly provides information on the museum community to legislators and elected officials. Through our regular Legislative Updates, we keep members informed of legislation and budget issues that are of interest to museums and the cultural field. Our advocacy workshops and resources will help you to be a better grassroots advocate for your museum.
2017 Legislative Information
- 2016 FINAL Budget Recommendation
- Governor's Veto List - 2016
- FINAL Legislative Budget Comparison 2015-2016
- Impact of Florida Museums
- Senate and House TED Committee Contact Information